At VestraCare, we understand that choosing a long-term care facility is a big decision. We strive to provide holistic, family-focused environments that emphasize health, quality of life and dignity for our residents. To that end, you
won’t find a more dedicated group of individuals committed to caring for others. Our multidisciplinary team of clinicians, therapists, dietitians, social workers and support staff work in concert to provide your loved one with the
best possible care.
• Robust activity programs
• In-room television
• Complementary WI-FI
• Beauty/barber salon
• Enclosed courtyards and beautiful grounds
• Private dining & lounge areas
• Memory Care
• In-House Dialysis
• Hospice Care
• Respiratory/Ventilator Care
Is long-term care appropriate for your loved one?
Ask yourself the following:
· Does my loved one require 24-hour care or more care and services than I can provide?
· Has there been an acute injury or illness that my loved one will not fully recover from?
· Can my loved one accomplish daily tasks such as cooking, bathing and self-medicating?
· Is my loved one showing signs of memory loss?
· Is my loved one in danger by living alone?
24-Hour Skilled Nursing Services Available at:
Bishop Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Syracuse, NY
Chautauqua Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Dunkirk, NY
Roscoe Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Roscoe, NY
Sunset Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Boonville, NY
Susquehanna Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Johnson City, NY